Sunday, November 11, 2018

A Travel Career that Meshes Your Love for Travel with Starting Your Own Business


Have you spent time traveling, experienced incredible things, met awesome people, learned a lot about yourself and of the world, mastered a variety of skills, and find yourself thinking... now what?!?

Are you trying to figure out your dream job or career but you aren’t sure what that may be? Are you looking for the perfect way to mesh your love of travel with having your own business?

Do you wish that you can use all of your travel experience, knowledge, skills, and passion and make money from it?  Do you want to find your dream career path doing what you know best and love the most?

That’s exactly how I felt, even after year 5, year 7, and year 9 of traveling around the world, I had NO clue what type of career I wanted. I have always had an entrepreneurial spirit and felt that I wanted to start my own business and I knew that I loved to travel and that I was good at traveling on a budget, managing my money, and traveling as a solo female backpacker but, what kind of career could I have from all of this?  I did not know! But, what I DID know was what I did NOT want in a career.

I didn’t want to work the typical 9-5 job
I knew the corporate world was not for me
I didn’t want to work for someone who didn’t value me or my expertise
I didn’t want to have scheduled time off or set vacation days
I want to be happy and feel fulfilled and have my values aligned with my career

I felt that the only options that I had that merged my love and knowledge of travel with a career or income were to be a travel blogger, travel agent, travel advisor, social media travel influencer, travel writer, or have a typical digital nomad job like virtual assistant work, website designer, or social media manager.  But, for me, none of those ever really intrigued me. They didn’t feel right for me.  I wanted something even more!

I am so excited that I finally found my ideal career path, my true passion, as a Travel and Business Coach!

Becoming a Travel Coach is for you if…

You have travel experience
A transformation has happened in your life because of traveling
You learned or mastered skills from traveling
You are great at finding great travel deals
Know unique and helpful travel hacks and tips
Traveling helped you find your career path
Traveling helped you to realize your purpose in life
You had a spiritual transformation through travel
You’re great at setting and sticking to budgets
Mastered money management
Are good at or learned a lot about finding remote work, volunteering abroad, studying abroad, traveling alone, traveling with anxiety, traveling as a couple or as a family, great at navigating new places, or other areas related to traveling

Now that you’ve learned what a Travel Coaches does but there’s so much more to the career!

Did you know that if you are a…

Travel blogger
Travel writer
Travel agent or advisor
Social media travel influencer
Travel expert
Backpacker
Digital nomad
Student living and studying abroad
Travel photographer
Social media expert
An expat
Travel nurse
Foreign language teacher
Tourism marketer

Travel coaching is the perfect way to mesh your love for travel with having your own online business and helping others.


You can be a Travel Coach too.  Turn your knowledge, skills, expertise, experiences, and passion that you have for or from travel into a profitable online coaching business.

The career of a Travel Coach is far more than what Travel Coaches are known for.  Did you know that you can take your specific area of knowledge, experiences, expertise, or skills in the travel industry, or that you learned through travel, and teach it to others.  Make money by building a career based on what you know best and love the most!


You can learn more about becoming a certified travel coach at The Travel Coach Network




No comments:

Post a Comment