Saturday, October 13, 2018

How I Went From Travel Blogger to Travel Coach

Guess what guys!

I was a guest speaker on a blogging podcast called "The Blog You Want in the Time You Have" with Scott Winterroth, the founder of the podcast and of Content Academy.

In our podcast conversation, we talked about my entire journey from world traveler to online entrepreneur and Travel Coach.  I share how and why I first started my travel blog years ago and how it transformed into what it is today.  I absolutely love sharing everything that I learned and experienced while traveling the world to over 75 countries by the age of 30 and how I managed to do so. I now share my newest venture in the travel industry which is Travel Coaching.

In the podcast, I talk about how I founded The Travel Coach Network and what it means to be a Travel Coach.  I am so excited to share my dream career of Travel Coaching which enables me to work from anywhere in the world, be my own boss, create my own schedule, do what I love, help others, and live my ideal and best life.

I can't wait for you to hear my story!


Click HERE to take a listen! 

(choose Tunein so you don't have to download anything)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks daisy!! you can learn more about travel coaching here if youd like! https://thetravelcoachnetwork.com/

      Delete