Wednesday, August 15, 2018

My Story From a Solo Traveler to an Online Entrepreneur




https://school.sahararosetravels.com/p/become-a-travel-coachI caught the travel bug after graduating in university years ago. I grew up in a middle class family as an only child with a single mom and we had very little wiggle room for things like the funds to travel. I knew that seeing the world was something that I wanted to do. I knew that there was so much more out there and I wanted to see and experience it all. I didn’t know how I was going to do it but I knew that I was going to find a way. I didn’t know anything about traveling. I knew pretty much nothing about other countries, navigating foreign places, speaking any other languages than English and Spanish, where I would sleep, what I would eat, who I’d meet, or anything. With my deep feeling of wanderlust, I pushed through any fears, worries, or anxieties that I had and took the leap. I knew that if I wanted to live my dream life, I would have to take the steps necessary to achieve that life.

After graduating from university, I had no clue what I wanted out of life. I didn’t know what career I wanted. I didn’t know exactly who I was as a person. But, the more I traveled and the more places that I explored, the more I learned and my confidence grew. I learned how to master the unique art of budget traveling, along with money management skills and hard work, and because of this, I was able to travel to 75 countries across 6 continents all by the age of 30. Not only did I have so much experience traveling on my own but I had experience booking and planning trips for my mom and her friends, tailoring to their specific budgets, interests, and time frame. I started a travel blog to share my stories, experiences, advice, and tips. I knew that I loved talking about traveling, telling people everything that I knew about traveling, sharing my travel stories, and helping others travel on their specific budget and time frame. I loved helping people avoid the mistakes that I made while traveling and teaching them how to overcome problems that I ran into and faced throughout my trips.

While I was trying to figure out my own life path and what career I wanted for myself, I knew all the things that I didn’t want, like: I didn’t ever want to sit in an office, work for someone else, work in the corporate world, be limited financially, travel only on my set “vacation” time off, or have a 9-5 type of job. None of that was going to make me happy and I knew that those things were not going to work for me. I wasn’t sure WHAT I wanted to do but I knew that my travels would help me figure it out at some point.

I knew that my entrepreneurial spirit, my passion for travel, my experiences, and my love of helping others would help me figure out what I was meant to do in life and how I could make money when the time came. Traveling taught me so much. Traveling helped me realize my passions, my values, and my desires out of life. One of the most important and exiting things that traveling did was lead me to my dream career as a Travel Coach. I knew nothing about being a Travel Coach or a coach in general. But, what realized was that I had been doing what coaches do for many years already, I was just doing it for free. I also realized that I had been creating my foundation of content through my blogs and the information that I would send to people asking for my advice and help. I knew that being a Travel Coach was the only job that was going to make me happy which is why I decided to start my own business so I could do what I love, teach what I knew, help others, be my own boss, and work from anywhere in the world.

I founded The Travel Coach Network™ because I wanted a place where like-minded, travel-loving, inspirational, knowledge, motivated, and entrepreneurial people could learn to become a Travel Coach and start their own profitable online coaching business. I wanted to help Travel Coaches live a life that was financially, spiritually, and time free, and live their ideal and best life. I knew that traveling provided this transformation in my life and I wanted to teach others how to transform theirs. As a coach, I provide for others what I wish I had for myself. I teach everything that I know and use to travel the world on any budget to those wishing to do the same as well as I teach everything that I learned, know, and use to become a Travel Coach and start my own online Travel Coaching business.


I knew that….

Corporate world was not for me
Traveling and seeing new places was my passion
I love challenging and growing as a person
I love helping people
I want to be my own boss and dictator of my own life and happiness
You can literally do anything in life that you want if you just go for it
Your life if yours and you can create what you want out of it
I was unsure of my career and life direction
I wanted a life of adventure, experiences, and unforgettable scene
I wanted to travel as much as I could as early in life as I could
I always knew that the world was too big and too beautiful to not explore
I started a travel blog but I knew that I wanted to do more
I wanted to make friends and meet incredible people all around the world
I never wanted to make excuses or have regrets
I wanted financial, spiritual, and time freedom

Traveling has...

Brought clarity on my life purpose
Helped me figure out my career path
Introduced me to incredible people
Opened my eyes and heart to new cultures, religions, and beliefs
Challenged and strengthened me
Taught me important life skills
Helped me develop as a person
Educated me about other countries and lifestyles
Brought me a lifetime of remarkable memories

https://school.sahararosetravels.com/p/become-a-travel-coach

If you want to transform your life through travel while learning how to travel the world on your personal budget, figure out your career path, and find your life purpose 

OR

If you want to help others transform their lives through travel by using your experiences, expertise, knowledge, and skills as a Travel Coach

Then,  visit me at The Travel Coach Network and learn how!  Let me help you achieve your best and ideal life and live a life that's Financially, Spiritually, and Time Free!


No comments:

Post a Comment