Wednesday, August 15, 2018

How Traveling Transformed My Life and How it Can Transform Yours


 
https://school.sahararosetravels.com/p/become-a-travel-coach


 Are you someone who loves to travel or wants to travel but aren't sure how to afford it, go alone, or have the confidence to just do it?

I've traveled to 75 countries by the time that I was 30 years old, all on my own and my own funds.  I have encountered and learned SO MUCH about traveling and places around the world.  My second greatest passion, other than traveling, is to help others.

Over the past decade, I have been providing advice, tips, tricks, and all of my travel info to others individually.

Now, I want to help YOU.  I want to help you transform your life through travel just like travel has done for me. 

How traveling has transformed my life...

It helped me narrow down and figure out my career path (I always knew that I wanted to work in the travel industry and that I wanted to be my own boss.  I just didn't know how, when, or what!)

 It helped me figure out my purpose in life which is to help others through my personal and travel experiences and knowledge

 It helped me become the woman that I am by challenging me, strengthening me, educating me, softening me, teaching me compassion and empathy, teaching me gratitude and perserverance. It has made me a strong-minded problem solver, an independent and confident person, and an intuitive entrepreneur. 

It helped me to figure out my life path and what my ideal life looks like.

Do You Want To.....

Make traveling a consistent part of your lifestyle?
Find or redefine your path in life through travel and adventure?
Work from your computer from anywhere in the world?
Travel the world on any budget?
Learn the most important and necessary travel information?
Obtain the most helpful resources and tools needed to travel?
Live a life of Financial, Time, and Spiritual freedom?

Or Are You....

Feeling trapped and unhappy in your job?
Seeking more fulfillment out of life?
Wondering what your purpose in life is?
Unsure of your career path?
Wanting more adventure and experiences?
Scrolling through Pinterest and Instagram looking at travel destinations?
Creating travel inspiration boards?
Too scared and lack confidence to travel?
Feel overwhelmed by all that the travel industry offers online?
Trying to please everyone else in your life and fit into society’s “norm”?
Too busy with work or family to life your travel dreams?

A Travel Coach Can Help You If….

Feel like you can’t afford to travel
Want to create your dream life
Desire to see the world but feel like it just isn’t ever possible for you
Need help and guidance
Want to learn how to find travel opportunities
Need direction on your next steps in life
Want to be happy and excited about your future
Think you need to make tons of money in order to travel
Don’t know where to begin when it comes to traveling
Want to learn how to work from anywhere in the world
Want to make traveling more of a lifestyle rather than just a yearly vacation
Feel like you will never have the time to travel
Seek a better work-life balance
Have a bucketlist that you want to start living!

 Let me help you transform your life through travel and be YOUR Travel Coach!



 See if becoming a Travel Coach is the dream career that you've been searching for here!










1 comment:

  1. Thank you!! if you'd like to know more about becoming a Travel Coach, feel free to sign up for my free training here https://events.genndi.com/register/818182175026324117/e66c1e4ca7

    ReplyDelete